Thursday 30 June 2011

20 things about me

Posted by Afni Amzah at Thursday, June 30, 2011
Love me or hate me, it's up to you. Commenting that I am ugly does not make you pretty. Commenting that I am pretty does not means you are ugly. I am good girl and friendly. But don't mess up with me or I can make your life miserable.

  1. My memory is terrible. It's hard for me to remember your name either your face if only once we meet. It's not that i'm arrogant or you are not important. I just can't remember.
  2. Please don't ask me to do something because you don't want to learn.
  3. I don't care of what others people think.
  4. I can't stand si mulut kepoh. Mind your own business.
  5. I love food.
  6. I love travel.
  7. I love attention especially from my love one.
  8. Please don't make me repeat my word. OMG it's so annoying.
  9. Internet is my soul mate.
  10. Addicted to K-Pop group SS501. I watch all their MV, drama and reality show. I just love them!
  11. I am a heavy sleeper.
  12. Low self esteem
  13. Dumb and dirty jokes sometimes entertain me.
  14. I hate games.
  15. I am a shopholic.
  16. I never smoking, drink alcohol or do any drug. It is my decision. Make your own.
  17. I am messy person.
  18. I really really love my friends. Dayah, Yuyu, Lala, Nurul, Ecah & Reny. Try to mess up with them and i will kill you. :)
  19. I love camera.
  20. Please don't underestimate my intelligent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Looking For The Sunshine Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei